Hillandale Golf Course offers golf lessons to players of all levels:
- Male and female golfers from age 6 and up
- Beginners, high-handicap, and low-handicap golfers
- Amateur golfers interested in tournament play Accomplished players wanting to experience a higher level of play
- Group lessons and golf clinics
- Lessons with club fitting for enhanced performance
- Invest in golf lessons to improve your handicap, lower your scores and to have more fun playing golf.
Fran James, LPGA Director of Instruction will be hosting Ladies Clinics this spring. We invite you to join us on the following dates:
Session 1 & 2–Get Back in the Swing!
Let’s hit the refresh button and remind our bodies how to play this game. Full swing, short game, bunker play, and trouble shots will all be covered. Let’s get golf ready.
Session 1-Sundays March 11, 18, 25 – 1:00-2:00 pm
Session 2-Saturdays April 7, 14, 21 -11:00-12:00 pm
Session 3–Course Management
Learn how to better play this game by managing the course, not letting the course manage you. In this clinic there’ll be emphasis on knowing what your best shot is and managing your distance in to the green for your best outcome. Full swing range time and short game tune-up will also be incorporated.
Tuesdays April 10, 17, 24 6:00-7:00pm
Cost for each clinic is $99
Contact: Fran James, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learning to play golf the proper way leads to a more enjoyable experience
Unlike going to the dentist, going to your PGA or LPGA Professional for a lesson is a rewarding experience that can be shared over and over again. Teaching has always been an integral part of The PGA’s mission, and its members remain the game’s experts and leaders.
Today, PGA Professionals teach everybody how to play golf: juniors, seniors, high handicappers — and they can teach you, too. Click here for more information.