Hillandale Golf Course offers golf lessons to players of all levels:
- Male and female golfers from age 6 and up
- Beginners, high-handicap, and low-handicap golfers
- Amateur golfers interested in tournament play Accomplished players wanting to experience a higher level of play
- Group lessons and golf clinics
- Lessons with club fitting for enhanced performance
- Invest in golf lessons to improve your handicap, lower your scores and to have more fun playing golf.
Fran James, LPGA Director of Instruction will be hosting Ladies Clinics this summer. We invite you to join us on the following dates:
Saturdays April 1, 8, 22 11:00-12:00pm
Basics of a good golf swing. Posture, technique, grip, and confidence
Tuesdays April 11, 18, 25 6:00-7:00pm
Improve your short game. Pitching, chipping, and putting
Cost for each clinic is $99
Contact: Fran James, Email: email@example.com for more information.
We Guarantee It!!!
Learning to play golf the proper way leads to a more enjoyable experience
Unlike going to the dentist, going to your PGA or LPGA Professional for a lesson is a rewarding experience that can be shared over and over again. Teaching has always been an integral part of The PGA’s mission, and its members remain the game’s experts and leaders.
Today, PGA Professionals teach everybody how to play golf: juniors, seniors, high handicappers — and they can teach you, too. Click here for more information.