For those of you concerned about the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19 here is updated information and recommendations on what Hillandale Golf Course is doing/suggesting to ensure your safety and enjoyment while playing golf at HGC:
Simply review the following with your golfing mates!
1. Wash your hands and use alcohol based hand sanitizer…throughout your round.
2. Leave the flagstick in and play the all controversial “GIMME” rule. Keep your hands off the flagstick but agree on a length for the gimme.
3. Water coolers have been removed from the golf course so please ensure you have water while playing.
4. Ball washers have been removed so take a wet towel with you and keep your golf ball out of your mouth!
5. Walk apart from each other. You don’t have to be rude just stay apart from each other. It’s a game of friendship and etiquette.
6. See a club on the ground? Leave it and let the owner pick it up.
7. Being outside is GOOD FOR YOU! Maintain your exercise regimen and keep playing the great game of golf!