It’s OK Golf League
Beginning Monday, April 20th at 5:30pm.
It’s OK Golf is designed for course-ready golfers, men and women, to have fun and learn to play the game—without the cloud of intimidation. Be comfortable and have fun!
- Paired with new friends at the same level, without pressure, practice the mechanics of hitting the ball, the lingo, customs and etiquette, and game strategies.
- Relaxes (or at times throws out) the rigid tournament rules of golf, and allows golfers to practice the movements of a golf swing, to drive, chip, and putt, and to use all those clubs!
- Get like-minded, friendly women and men outside to the golf course, into an activity that provides an opportunity to socialize and enjoy learning a lifetime sport. You could even make a lucrative business or network connection!
- Allows for high-fives, fist-pumps, skipping holes, and counting swings only when you make contact with the ball.
- Allows Do Overs, Hit Another Ball, Thirst Quenching, Questions, and Between Shot Laughs, because the ultimate goal is to learn the game and have loads of fun. We have time to play by the rules, later…
- Only $13 (walk) or $22 (ride).