Adult Junior NightsMarch 3, 2020
May 21st Facility Update – FAQ’sMay 23, 2020
April 6, 2020
RE: Hillandale Golf Course remains open with provisions in place
Hillandale Golf Course (HGC) will remain open under the guidelines presented by Mayor Steve Schewel to include provisions that have been adopted by Amerazil Golf, the operating company of HGC. In compliance with Mayor Schewel’s requests, it is our understanding that this is for the health and overall well-being of our community and HGC will do all it can to ensure support of his announcement. The following provisions are UPDATED and in place:
A few general items to note BEFORE you come play:
- As of April 21, anyone entering the golf shop MUST have a face covering as prescribed by the Mayoral Mandate amendment of Friday, April 17.
- If you have traveled overseas in the last 30 days or have been in contact with someone that has, please do NOT visit Hillandale Golf Course.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with someone that is, do NOT visit Hillandale Golf Course.
- The driving range, lessons and club fittings are suspended until further notice.
- Loitering or the general “hanging out” in the golf shop is prohibited until further notice.
- The library is no longer allowing books to be checked out or used.
- Restrooms are for customers and staff only.
- Club Repair continues to be in operation with provisions of sanitizing all equipment first.
- Take-out orders only in our food and beverage area until further notice.
- Social Distancing is MANDATORY and violators will be banned from the facility.
Paying for your round:
- Credit card only transactions. All customers will utilize our “slide” for their cards.
- You may prepay over the phone for your round.
- A barrier has been implemented around the golf shop counter.
- Tee times have been designated as walk or ride. Please do not ask for exceptions.
- Online tee-time reservations have been disabled and the golf shop will take calls to reserve times.
Playing at Hillandale:
- Social distancing is MANDATORY and is to be observed by all golfers.
- Groups of 5 or more are not to gather at Hillandale Golf Course, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Golf carts are issued to one golfer and one golf bag only. No exceptions.
- Water coolers, ball washers, trap rakes and bathrooms have been removed.
- A pool “noodle” has been inserted into the hole so golf balls do not go into it to be retrieved. Please DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAG STICK.
- Sanitizing of the golf shop and restrooms is done on the hour every hour even if this slows the check in process.
- All staff is to respect social distancing and customer interaction guidelines have been implemented.
- The Golf Maintenance department is observing social distancing and limiting “team” work. Sanitation of the maintenance department will be done daily.
- Customers are to be mindful and take responsibility of social distancing.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance!!!
See you at the course!