March 20, 2020 Covid-19 UpdateMarch 21, 2020
March 25, 2020
RE: Hillandale Golf Course remains open with provisions in place
Hillandale Golf Course (HGC) will remain open under the guidelines presented this morning by Mayor Steve Schewel to include provisions that have been adopted by Amerazil Golf, the operating company of HGC. In compliance with Mayor Schewel’s requests, it is our understanding that this is for the health and overall well-being of our community and HGC will do all it can to ensure support of his announcement.
The following provisions are in place:
- If you have traveled overseas in the last 30 days or have been in contact with someone that has, please do not visit Hillandale Golf Course.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with someone that is, do not visit Hillandale Golf Course.
- Groups of 10 or more are not to gather at Hillandale Golf Course.
- The driving range, lessons and club fittings are suspended until further notice.
- Social Distancing is encouraged and will be enforced as capable.
- Online tee-time reservations have been disabled, please call the golf shop to reserve times.
- Tee times have been designated as walk or ride. Meaning all golfers ride or all walk for a tee time. Please do not ask for exceptions.
- Golf carts are issued to one golfer and one golf bag only unless immediate family living in same household.
- Cash is no longer accepted until further notice.
- Credit card only transactions. All customers will utilize our “slide” for their cards.
- A barrier has been implemented around the golf shop counter.
- Loitering or the general “hanging out” in the golf shop is prohibited until further notice.
- Social distancing is to be observed by all golfers.
- Water coolers, ball washers, trap rakes and bathrooms have been removed.
- Take-out orders only in our food and beverage area until further notice.
- Restrooms are for customers and staff only.
- A pool “noodle” has been inserted into the hole so golf balls do not go into it to be retrieved. Please DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAG STICK.
- Club Repair continues to be in operation with provisions of sanitizing all equipment first.
- Sanitizing of the golf shop and restrooms is done on the hour every hour even if this slows the check in process.
- The library is no longer allowing books to be checked out or used.
- All staff is to respect social distancing and customer interaction guidelines have been implemented.
- The Golf Maintenance department is observing social distancing and limiting “team” work. Sanitation of the maintenance department will be done daily.
- Customers are to be mindful and take responsibility of social distancing.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance!!!
See you at the course!
The photos below illustrate how to use the HGC Slide to pay with your credit card or debit card.
Drop your card into the Slide.
The Slide tilts to deliver the card. The card is run and placed back into the Slide.
The Slide is tilted and your card is returned to you.